PROJECT DURATION: September 2016 – February 2017
ROLE: Design-Bid-Build Contractor
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER: CBRE
VALUE: $ 2,251,608.00
Multiple locations/projects, undertaken as a qualified contractor. FS360 worked with the client’s construction manager, CBRE, and the architect, Gensler, to scope/design the work. The projects included:
- Department 311, Industrial Retrofit
- Reservations Restrooms Modernization, Interior Renovations
- Sales Test Fit, Interior Renovation
- Legal Department, Interior Renovations
The project team primarily consisted of Senior Project Manager, Safety Manager and multiple Superintendents.
- Compressed Schedules. These occupied spaces were being renovated, which required each department to relocate and disrupt their daily work environment. The schedules were significantly compressed in order to return the workers back to their normal worksite..
- Multiple Locations. At times, our team worked in multiple projects simultaneously, requiring significant internal coordination of resources to include subcontractors.
- Lost Time Accidents To Date: 0
- Work Suspensions Due to Unsafe Conditions: 0