PROJECT DURATION: July 2016 – March 2017
ROLE: Design-Bid-Build Contractor
- John Gramigna
- Kohl Gramigna & Associates Architects, PC
VALUE: $ 1,252,422.00
Monument and pavilion construction built in an active K-12 school campus, in a very tight job site. Project included complete site development, water & electrical, structural steel, architectural glass, pool/fountain installation.
- The project team primarily consists of Senior Project Manager, Safety Manager and Superintendent.
- Number of Subcontractors/Subconsultants Managed: 10 +
- Work Performed by Subcontractors/Subconsultants: Site development, concrete, masonry, plumbing, electrical, glass, steel erection.
- Constricted Worksite. The project was built on a very tight worksite, an active environment with 2,000 students around the work on a daily basis.
- Scope Adjustments. Project underwent significant value engineering in order to maximize school’s budget. Worked collaboratively with client and architect to identify opportunities to reduce the scope while maintaining the aesthetic qualities of the project.
- Lost Time Accidents To Date: 0
- Work Suspensions Due to Unsafe Conditions: 0